Simply indisputable. Have compassion for yourself i would emphasize. We do not do that enough Doc.
Wisdom from the Dalai Lama
Below you will find 18-20 important life lessons from that Dalai Lama:
- Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
- Follow the three R’s:
– Respect for self,
– Respect for others and
– Responsibility for all your actions.
- Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
- Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
- Don’t let a little dispute injure a great relationship.
- When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
- Spend some time alone every day.
- Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
- Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
- Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and
think back, you’ll be able to enjoy it a second time.
View original post 103 more words